RBI and the Community
The owners and employees of Roche Bros., Inc. believe strongly in giving back to the community - in sharing our good fortune with others. For many years now, the company and its employees have donated time, resources and talent to a variety of non-profit and charitable organizations. RBI itself has been honored to provide financial support to a number of local and regional charities. In particular, the company has made it a priority to help organizations serving and supporting children, youth and the under-privileged.
Additionally, we support groups actively engaged in helping to find cures to deadly diseases that have impacted us in a close-to-home and personal manner. We also like to help local kids involved in the 4-H, Scouting and other worthy causes as well as some of the local youth sports teams.
And like so many others around the country, we're proud to support organizations that give back to our military families, veterans and first responders.
Some of the organizations that Roche Bros routinely supports include:
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Local 4-H Club in Frederick MD
- YMCA of Frederick County MD
- Rappahannock Area YMCA
- LRMD Charity Golf Fundraising Events for Charities in Montgomery County MD
- Hootie & The Blowfish Monday After the Masters Tournament for Education
- UHS Athletic Boosters
- ABC Virginia Charity Golf Events
- Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure
- Mother of God Community Globalfest
- Workforce for Good
- Maryland Family Network
- Orphan Run 4 Hope Project
- Operation Second Chance
- Field of Honor - St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Church in Ijamsville, MD
- Wreaths Across America
- Safe Harbor Child Advocacy Center
We encourage all to join in and give back to those in need!